Monday, October 7, 2019

EXPERT GENEALOGY RESEARCH SERVICES


$25.00 PER HOUR / 3 HOUR MINIMUM


MY EXPERTISE:
My specialty is tracing American families back to their roots in the United Kingdom, with an emphasis on the nobility and royal families.

Because of my 40 years' experience researching hundreds of American families, I have developed specialized techniques that work to differentiate my results from the results of your typical genealogy researcher. 

LIVING RELATIVES:
In addition to linking you to your ancient ancestors, I have many times introduced people to living cousins.

A FAMILY TREE FOR YOU:
Because of my incredibly fast typing speed, I can also build a tree for you on Ancestry.com that will help you visualize your extended family relationships.

ALL WORK DONE ONLINE:
I will be researching all the documentary, photographic and newspaper sources on the internet and then forwarding to you those items that I believe may pertain to your family.

I will tell you where to obtain documents that are not available online, so that you won't have to pay me for the time I would have to invest in obtaining those hard copies.

NO GUARANTEES:
You will be paying for my time. It is not possible to guarantee that the documents you want actually exist and are available. Most of the time, I find documents and newspaper articles that were previously unimagined. You need to be open to what I find. 

YOUR GRANDMA LIED TO YOU:
Many people are met with at least one big surprise in the course of the research of their family history. What you have been told about it may be, to one degree or another, false. Divorces, illegitimate children, "parents" that were actually step-parents, and the occasional sister you never knew you had will pop up in the course of things. If you feel you cannot bear to know about any of these surprising facts, then perhaps it is better not to engage in genealogy research.

CONTACT ME FIRST:
Contact me BEFORE clicking the "donate" button, and I will get some information from you that will help me determine whether or not I will be able to help you. I specialize in certain types of populations and I do not take clients who have backgrounds in which I do not have the proper expertise.

Contact me on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment